Thursday, April 5, 2012

DAY TWO--MUSEUM TWO

"Hurry, Grandma!  We're going to the Science Museum!"  What time is it?  Are you sure?  I've forgotten what it's like being young, energetic and excited.  I've forgotten today is Monday.  I've forgotten that it's me who promised the Science Museum.  Get up...Get Ready...Get Energized!  Coffee.  That's it.  Coffee.  Coffee helps...though not as much as it used to.  But, I'm conscious now.  I'm ready.  Jackson.  Load up!

Yes, it's the second cloudy, chilly, windy, spitting rain, day in a row.  Perfect for the Arizona Science Museum...Get Ready!

What a great way to begin.  A race between Mom and Jackson.  And the winner is...Jackson!

Oh, dear.  Mom needs to check her blood pressure!  Mom is pooped!

 Everyone has gathered at the Weather Exhibit.  "Get Ready!" shouts Jackson.  We're going to have some weather!

 Whoa!  I think this is the earthquake!

 It's raining!

This looks SERIOUS.

Science wasn't my strong subject, and I don't have a clue.  But I like it!

Dad is suiting up for an adventure! 

Be careful, Dad!

I think Dad likes this adventure!  A lot!

Easy there, Dad!  It's a long way down!

Good job!

Time for outdoor play--with splashing water, colored balls and flying objects.  It's awesome!  It's Jackson's kind of space.

It's a TORNADO, Dad!

Uh Oh!  The Science Museum is closing.

Look Mom!  Can you see my eye?  See it?

Why, yes, we can!  It's a good looking eye, too.  But...time to go.

Wow!  Mom has revived.  Mom is excited!  Why is Mom excited?

 Mom just learned that her favorite Pizzeria Bianco is just next door to the Science Museum...and it's open...and there's only a very SHORT wait!!

Just enough time for a short replay of "Puss in Boots."  Silly Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Mickie said...

Another fun day in Phoenix and another great post! I'll see if we can share this one with some folks too. Thanks Mom/Grandma, we love you!