Saturday, November 13, 2010

A PERFECT DAY

What they said:  "WAKE UP, GG.  It's time to get up.  The tick-tock said 7."
What I know:  The tick-tock didn't say 7.  The tick-tock said 6.  Good-bye Daylight Savings--Hello Standard Time! 


What they said:  "Mommie lets us watch TV...This is a good program."
What I know:  Mommie DOESN'T let them watch TV and this is NOT a good program.


 What she said:  "GG ookla merkostks GG, wprgclt spqlklacog."
What I know:  She can say "GG".  Heart melt time.


 What I know:  This is one of the few times today there will be cooperative play.  AND--she's running the remote control for the Geo Trak and running it well.  She is 22 months old.


What I know:  It's a beautiful picnic day and this little one is an easy eater.  A turkey sandwich, apple slices, milk and she's happy.


What he said:  This sandwich is yucky!
What I know:  Big brother wanted McDonald's for lunch, and even though this is a great sandwich, we'll never know it.  Plus--there's a practice bat in the background and he's here to smack the ball off of that T.


What we all know:  It's time to clean up and head home for naps.


Later:  Daddy's fixing his famous Carne Asada Tacos--GG's favorite!  Mommie's downloading photos for her blog, the kids are outside playing and the perfect day is coming to a perfect end.

Thank You for a wonderful visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Made me tear up!! We love our GG come back soon!! Oh and after we dropped u off Lauren cried GG for a good 10 mins!!